1020 Murfreesboro Rd, Lebanon, TN, 37090-5353
Fetcho's Precision Auto Body Inc
You receive a written, LIFETIME GUARANTEE on any repairs we perform for you.
Call today or bring in your car for a FREE estimate
You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process…this page was designed with those questions in mind.
If you have any questions, please call us. Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can.
1. Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive- in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at your collision repair shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, ask the shop manager.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) Technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let the collision repair shop you choose help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company, this often leads to a better deal.